Takhini River Lodge is located 23 miles (37km) Norh West of Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport.
- From Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport parking lot turn right on the West Alaska Highway  to Fairbanks.
- 8.7 miles (14km) from the airport turn right on the Klondike Highway  to Dawson city.
- Pass the bridge over the Takhini River.
- 12.4 miles (20km) from the airport you reach the Takhini Gas Station turn left on the Takhini Hotsprings road.
- 17.8 miles (28.7 km) from the airport a quarter mile (500m) before reaching the Takhini Hotsprings turn left on the Takhini River Road (gravel).
- Stay on the gravel road for about 4.3 miles (7km)
- 22.3 miles (36km) from the airport turn right on our driveway follow the signs for 0.6 mile (1km)
A gpx file is available for download here. (gpx files are usually supported by most GPS devices)